Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Start of School and NEWS-ful days!

I'm actually still alive everyone! O.O

Yes, though school has made me quite brain-dead.

I thought I might upload some pics since I've had a lack of them forever~

First up is my array of NEWS-themed/Hello Kitty folders~


The NEWS family, Tegoshi stole Koyama's orange color since they didn't have any plain pink folders.


Here is the front side of my Hello Kitty folder! X3 So kawaii~


Back view~


Inside pockets~~~


Yay more my Pi-lion folder! X3 His mane, ears, and end of his tail are sparkly! 8D

And to finish it all off a pic of my sister, Kiona~ :3 (Yay for it being upside down and taken in the school bathroom! XD)



OH! One more pic! >8D



My epic "I ATE A BUG ClUB!" button~ >3

Yep! That's right, I actually ate a bug today! 8D

To be more specific, it was a chocolate-covered cricket!

It actually tasted pretty yummy, just like a Crunch bar!

The only gross thing about it was that you could see the leg/abdomen sticking out of the chocolate. >.<

Well, I be stalking some JE stuff for a little bit longer then off to bed!

~Amaya

No comments:

Post a Comment